SEO or PPC – Read This and Then Decide
Almost every business attempting to establish a web presence is confused whether it is better to use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or Pay Per Click (PPC). Both strategies offer substantial benefits in this competitive environment by boosting marketing campaigns and increasing an overall return on investment. Since the two techniques are commonly used by Houston SEO services and web developers, it is critical to decide which one is better. Listed below are some of the advantages and disadvantages of both SEO and PPC, as a helpful tool to help in the decision-making process
Generally speaking, Search Engine Optimization is the process of naturally building a website to appear in the search engine page rankings. This is an effective method to systematically gain relevant traffic and is used quite often by professional Houston SEO services firms. Following are some of the advantages and disadvantages of this technique.
- Long term positive results in gaining free targeted traffic.
- Exceptional return of investment compared to paid advertising.
- Cost-efficient marketing strategy.
- Increased brand awareness.
- Increased possibility of conversions and sales.
- Inter-platform compatibility.
- Upfront cost is higher, requiring a bigger budget allocation.
- Must be done long term to keep up with changes in search engine algorithms.
- Requires programming skills to make code alterations on the website.
- Requires careful analysis of keywords or phrases that are suited for a specific location.
- Cannot predict guaranteed positioning.
- Should only be done by knowledgeable and proficient developers to obtain intended results.
Pay-Per-Click is a paid advertising technique that can drive relevant traffic to websites. With this marketing approach, an advertiser pays browsers to publish their name and information. Highlighted below are some of its advantages and disadvantages.
- Sure-fire way to get traffic, page ranking, and ROI.
- Cost is predictable and fixed since advertisers a flat rate per click that is determined ahead of time.
- Easy and rapid way to evaluate performance.
- Ranking and listings can be achieved in a short period of time.
- More flexible in terms of page modification and budget allocation.
Competition can artificially increase clicks to an unacceptable level, directly impacting search engine result pages. The highest number of clicks take the top position and all others move down.
- Higher cost over SEO.
- Tantamount to click fraud.
- Prone to lost opportunities as many users ignore paid advertising.
The primary goal of increased online prominence is to be seen by targeted audiences and potential customers and thereby gathering more sales leads and greater business opportunities. To fulfill this goal, a website must be built through Houston SEO services or PPC tactics to reach targeted audiences and improve website visibility which leads to increased sales lead conversions and profits. With the information given above, a company can make a decision as the best method to achieve desired goals – paid or free – and begin to reap the benefits!
Call Web Unlimited When Searching For a Firm Offering Outstanding Houston SEO Services!
Is your company looking for a firm that offers great Houston SEO services? Call Web Unlimited at (888) 516-0172 to help determine which marketing strategy is best for a business – PPC or SEO!