What Does a Good Web Redesign Need?
A complete redesign may be the next best option for a struggling website; such a major decision should be carefully considered as it could greatly affect a business internet presence. There is so much to know about Houston web design, so read some of the following helpful information before reaching a final conclusion.
Reasons to Redesign
When is the best time to take such action? Most likely, this particular question can be answered by listing the most common reasons why such measure should be considered.
- Visitors Leave – Even with up-to-date pages, when a website suffers from poor functionality and structure, visitors won’t remain if a first visit is too confusing such as being unable to determine how to move around on the website. All information on landing pages should be immediately concise and clear.
- Decreased Traffic – Even with a well-designed and functional website, there will be less traffic when there is hardly any good search engine optimization occurring. Besides having an appealing website, it is necessary for it to be visible to the targeted audience, so content and keywords need to receive some necessary attention.
- Pages Not Current – When pages are not current, they can be easily by-passed in favor of a better website will make visitors skip right over those pages and search for a better website. When fuzzy or broken images and an old layout noticed or the content is hard to read, an automatic assumption about the website is frequently made that it is not worth the effort to browse any further.
- Company Growth – This is a very good reason why a redesign is necessary. An updated website is needed to accommodate such growth that can handle increased traffic and functionality.
Helpful Tips For Change
Redesigning can be successful when considering some of the helpful tips listed below:
- Focus On Outcome – Be clear about all goals for a new website and focus on the outcome of the action and exactly that action will bring. Remember that the purpose of redesigning is to attract more visitors and convert more customers.
- Inventory and Retain Assets – The current website may contain assets which are currently converting prospects to customers. Replacing something that is currently working with an unknown internet strategy is not completely necessary as many good things about a website can be retained. It is necessary to protect such assets and carefully consider them in the redesign process.
- Importance of Function – Focus must also be place on being functional by creating a good, unique design and quality content.
- Relevant Content – Content that is well written and relevant to offered products will attract more visitors and help a business grow faster. Quantity and quality goes together in building each of the web pages. Be sure to compose fresh, quality content and include an ongoing strategy to add more useful content to the website frequently
Knowing some of the reasons to redesign and the helpful tips outlined above, it will now be easier to evaluate and consider redesigning a website. It will help a lot to acquire the help of an expert from the nearest Houston web design company to ensure a smooth transition from an old website to a new one!
Look to Web Unlimited for Great Houston Web Design Solutions!
If your company is experiencing a growth spurt, it may be time to consider redesigning your website. Call Web Unlimited at 979-696-2500 to have a Houston web design solution to meet your website needs!