Setting Up Email – Outlook 2003
These instructions will help you set Outlook 2003 up for Web Unlimited email.
1. Open the Add Email Account wizard and choose “Add a new e-mail account.”
2. Choose “POP3” (Note you can alternatively use IMAP, but keep in mind this will use space from your hosting account to store the messages).
3. Fill out the following information and then click on the “More Settings” button.
Your Name: whatever you want to be called.
E-mail Address: your full email address
*Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.yourdomain.com
*Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.yourdomain.com
User Name: your full email address
Password: your password
*Note: Change “yourdomain” with your actual domain.
4. In the “More Settings” area, choose the “Outgoing Server” tab and use the following settings.
5. In the “Advanced” tab, change the Outgoing Server (SMTP) number to 587 as illustrated below:
6. That’s it. Just click on ok until you are complete. If you run into any problems, please don’t hesitate to call our support line at 979.696.2500.